FIRST Robotics Competition
-FRC Team 2370-
Visit us at 2370.rutlandarearobotics.org
Students in grades 9-12 get to:
- Work alongside professional engineers.
- Build and compete with a robot of their own design.
- Learn and use sophisticated hardware and software.
- Develop design, project management, programming, teamwork, and strategic thinking skills.
- Earn a place in the Championship.
- Qualify for over $16 million in college scholarships.
The iBots were founded in Rutland to provide students the opportunity to compete in the FIRST FRC robotics challenge. There are currently only 3 teams in the state of Vermont competing at the FRC level.
2008: Team was founded and sponsored by GE and Alderman’s. Attended the BAE regional and received the Highest Rookie Seed and Website awards.
2010: Finalists at the WPI Regional and recipient of the Motorola Quality award.
2011: Winner at the WPI Regional and attended the WPI Battlecry off-season event
2013: Semifinalist at the WPI Regional and 8th seed at the Duel on the Delaware off-season event 2014
2014: Attended two District events – 1 at WPI and the other at Nashua, NH and recipient of the Xerox Creativity Award
2015: Attended Nashua,NH and Springfield,MA district events and recipient of the Rockwell Automation Innovation in Control Award
If you are interested in joining the FRC team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.