FIRST Lego League
Check out one of our teams here:
Rutland Robo-Rhinos (Site Coming Soon) – FLL Team 37564
All FLL students aged 9-16 get to
- Create innovative solutions for challenges facing today’s scientists as part of their research project.
- Strategize, design, build, program, and test a robot using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology.
- Apply real-world math and science concepts.
- Develop employment and life skills including critical thinking, time management, collaboration, and communication while becoming more self confident.
- Become involved in their local and global community.
- Choose to participate in official tournaments and local events.
- Qualify for an invitation to World Festival.
- Engage in team activities guided by FLL Core Values.